Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Chocolate...Waterfall?????

Sorry I didn't get this up last night, but I have actually been busy working on some Peripetee stuff.  We had two exciting things last night...one, I cooked us up some fresh Salmon.  It was Copper River Salmon and it was great!  We had a fruit salad, garlic bread and fish for dinner...and then we went to a local concert spot called Taproot to buy tickets for a show Saturday featuring a local Alaskan folk band called Midway Revival...and we are excited about that evening.  Saturday evening we are also going to a Byzantine Catholic Church (not sure just exactly what that entails, but am excited to find out!).

The final fun thing from last night was that we went to the anchor store for Alaskan Wild Berry Products, where they have a 20 foot chocolate waterfall!  No kidding!  I wanted to get something to dip into it, but it is only for show...either way, one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

Natalie and I are both working hard today, so we will see what we can get into tonight...hope you have had a GREAT day...

No comments:

Post a Comment