Monday, June 17, 2013

Chockies?

So, Natalie texted me on Saturday from work that she was really craving some chockies...and I had to text back, 'what the heck are chockies'?  She laughed and texted me back that it meant that she really wanted some chocolate!

Well, I had noticed a small cafĂ© in town as I had been driving around called Modern Dwellers Chocolate Lounge.  They specialize in chocolates of every kind, and especially drinking chocolate, served hot.  We each had a truffle...mine was an Orange Drop and hers was a vegan coconut caramel, made with coconut milk...plus we had a mocha coffee, made with the drinking chocolate.

They also sell beautiful arts and crafts, as so many places here in Anchorage do, and have some of the most comfortable seating of any coffee shop I have ever been into. Needless to say, it was a hit with Natalie, and it earned me a few 'good husband' points for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment